Most decals come rolled up in order to be shipped safety as not to crip or damage them.
- Roll out the decals on a flat surface and hold them down in place with something heavy and allow them to stay in this position for a day or two.
- Thoroughly clean the area where the decal is going to be placed. Make sure there is no dirt or grease that could affect them bonding well.
Now that the decals have laid flat for a day or two and the surface area is clean and dry...we can now go into the best applications.
There are two ways you can apply them.
- In order to do it this way, you need to have steady hands and can place it where you want it the first time since there are no second chances this way.
- Mark the spot where the decal starts and peel and Squeegee It Down as you go making sure there are no air bubbles under the decal.
- Use a spray bottle filled with soapy water and wet both the surface and decal.
- Place the decal directly onto the surface and peel away the backing tape as you go
- Squeegee It Down pushing the soapy water and air pockets out with a soft plastic wedge.
- This way is the easiest and allows you to position where you want the logo/decals to be. You can step back and look and if you feel it needs to move one direction or the other...you can move it prior to Squeegee It Down